Insolvency Lawyers You Can Trust
Our dedicated insolvency team is led by partners with over 50 years’ combined insolvency experience.
We often find that the earlier you approach us for advice, the greater the options available to you, whether you want to restructure your business, rescue the viable parts of it or cease operations and wind down.
We work closely with colleagues in other departments, such as employment, tax and real estate, together with other professionals such as accountants, funders and licensed insolvency practitioners. This is to ensure that a suitable solution is found for you and your creditors.
How Can We Help?
Our insolvency solicitors can:
- provide you with strategic advice in the lead up to formal insolvency
- assist you in understanding the different restructuring and insolvency options available to you
- help you with the legalities of entering into your chosen insolvency procedure
- advise you in respect of your fiduciary and directors’ duties, particularly in the period leading up to insolvency
- work with you on any restructuring plan or proposal, including the sale, acquisition or transfer of insolvency assets or an insolvent business where needed, whether that acquisition is by existing management or an independent third party
- provide you with guidance about the insolvency process generally, whether you are a director or shareholder or creditor of the business in financial distress
Restructuring and Solvent Liquidations
As well as assisting with business failures, our insolvency solicitors are adept at advising on solvent wind-downs, de-mergers and reconstructions.
We regularly act for shareholders, directors and businesses as insolvency practitioners on the various matters relating to solvent restructurings, including distributions in specie, indemnities, reconstruction agreements and distribution agreements.
Contact us today, And let us know how we can help !
This data will only be used by Acewynn Limited for processing your query and for no other purpose.