Intergenerational Wealth Management
As you get older you may want to share some of your wealth with your family while you’re still alive. Taking these steps involves planning and careful consideration. Our advisers can help you put a financial plan in place to share your wealth with your loved ones. We’ll also make sure your wealth is protected for future generations.
You may already have certain wishes or goals for how you want to pass wealth on to your family members. We’ll listen to what you have in mind and advise on any opportunities you could take advantage of. We’ll also help you avoid any risks to your wealth.
Contact our team today to discuss your plans for the future.
What Intergenerational Wealth Management Services Can Your Advisers Help With?
Whatever your situation, we can tailor a plan to suit your needs in future and your family’s.
We can advise on:
- Property concerns like transferring ownership, tax, and helping family members buy property
- Tax-efficient wealth structuring, including taking advantage of any inheritance tax relief
- Helping elderly parents pay for care home fees
- Handing over control of your business to responsible family members
- Setting up family investment companies to protect, give away or grow your assets
- Managing investments, at an appropriate risk level for your financial goals
- Preparing Wills, setting up trusts and estate planning so your wealth and legacy is passed on to the right people when you’re gone
- Planning for uncertainties like losing the mental capacity to make your own decisions.
Why Choose Acewynn Limited?
As we’re living longer, the future can seem more uncertain. You may find yourself in a position where you’re supporting both your parents and your children or grandchildren.
Our team of legal and financial experts look at your situation as a whole, we’ll help you structure your wealth so it lasts for your lifetime and your family’s too. We’ll build a long lasting relationship with you and will be by your side whenever you need us.
Sometimes, managing your wealth between different generations can lead to some difficult conversations. We can help you have these conversations and explain difficult legal or financial terms in plain English, so everyone understands what’s going on. For those that are still too young, we can set up trusts to protect any wealth you’d like to share with them.
We work with individuals and families both within and outside the UK. You’ll get specialist advice on how to share and manage your wealth in areas controlled by different laws to the UK. We’ll also consider your unique family dynamics, religious and cultural concerns.
No family situation is the same and we understand you’ll want to keep your affairs private. We work with many high net worth and ultra-high net worth families. You can rest assured we’ll treat your situation with sensitivity and care.
Contact us today, And let us know how we can help !
This data will only be used by Acewynn Limited for processing your query and for no other purpose.